[Re] To My Kindred Spirit

Written by Aran 1 comments Posted in:

I never intended to hurt you in first place
that sentence was never meant to hurt you
it's just my commitment
because I don't want to be like my father
which is very dependant to his sisters

I know this thing would be hard for you
I don't blame you though
this kind of thing is
not what everyone could accept easily

I enjoyed doing things with you
I really do
if I don't enjoying things with you
the "Epica" name was the proof of it

well, recently I've read a sentence
"expect the unexpected"
I guess this is the right time for it
for a change of our point of view

I'm not good at writing
but I hope this short note
could open your heart
and accept my forgiveness

please don't let all of our efforts vanished in vain....

I just want to let you know that
I want to be a better person
but, in order to do so
I need you help

my dear friend...
my sister...
Epica...

1 comments:

  1. Tari This comment has been removed by the author. February 20, 2010 at 4:06 PM

Post a Comment